We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within seven days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our Managing Partner, Lyn Ayrton, who will review your case and speak to the member of team who acted for you. If your complaint involves the Managing Partner it will be passed to a member of the Firm’s Management Team.
- You will then be invited to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. The invitation will be sent within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter with the intention of arranging a meeting within a further 14 days.
- Within three working days of the meeting, we will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions we have agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible for you to attend a meeting, we will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including any suggestions for resolving the matter, within 28 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact The Legal Ombudsman about your complaint. Any complaint to The Legal Ombudsman must usually be made within 12 months of you considering that there was a problem with the service we provide but for further information, you should contact The Legal Ombudsman on 0300 555 0333 or at email@example.com.
We shall always endeavour to meet the above timescales. In the event that these have to be extended by us, we will let you know as soon as possible.